Wednesday, July 23, 2008

NEW MUSIC ALERT: EMPATHY

Okay people, I tried my best to keep this to myself until I had a proper write-up in the works, but I only lasted about 2 hours.  This music is AMAZING.  It's from a band called Empathy in Kansas, which features Ryan McAdoo and Sean Morey.  They are only 17...and it's some of the best music I've ever heard in my life.  While I may sometimes be overly dramatic, I'm also very accurate!  You will understand once you hear it for yourself.  If you do nothing else before you go to bed tonight, take a listen to their MySpace.  (Go to the bathroom and grab a snack, because you'll be there for a while.  Good luck breaking away.)  I will work on getting you all a more in depth feature with these two, but until then, enjoy!

Empathy on MySpace:  

Empathy the Official Site:  

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Looking for something?